Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Room Tour Business + Some Other Stuff

My Room Tour (for doll room) will be out most likely by Friday. Remember to come back and look for it. Also, I am very happy with the number of page views so far. But, not with something else. I see that we already have almost 500 pageviews, but only 3 followers. I don't want to be picky or greedy, because I'm really happy with our blog. It's just, I'm really confused on why people are coming back everyday, but not ending up as a follower. I'm just putting that out there. I don't want you guys to go through all the trouble of making an account, and blah, blah, blah. But if you have an account, and you come back everyday... Why not follow us? Again not trying to be picky, but yeah. I heart you guys even if your not a follower!

<3 Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment