Saturday, April 14, 2012

Reagan's Updates

Hey it's Reagan and first I would like to apoligize to yo all for lacking of ppsts lately. Spring Break is over. :( Ok this is my update post for Spring! Uhm... so I got back from the AG NYC Store over a week ago! THE VIDEO OF EVERYTHING I GOT WILL BE UP SOOO SOON, I PROMISE! But... in the mean time, I would like to talk about tips. Cayla and I are getting together soon to think of some more. The last one was things to make for your dolls. I hope you made some stuff! Also, as you've noticed, Cayla and I have figured out how to post videos and pics on the blog. We are VERY happy about that. Sadly, I'm not with a video camera right now so I can't make a video. But uhm... yeah. A video of all my dolls will be posted soon. Wow I say soon a lot. Ok, well that's kind of it! Oh wait! Also Cayla and I will have our room tours up like VERY soon. So, yeah... BYE

<3 Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment