Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Shopping List For AG Place DC! Sep. 29th

Okay so my shopping list is...

1. Cozy Sweater Outfit $28.
This comes with one pink sweater, grey leggings, pinkish sock boot things, and a ribbon headband.

2. 2012 Holiday Accessories $32.
This comes with a beautiful black jacket, 2 tickets to the Nutcracker, a little watch, and a nutcracker.

3. Soft-as-Snow Outfit $34.
This contains one fur skirt, white tights, a cozy white sweater, the cutest purple boots, and for an extra $10, a pair of white puffy earmuffs. However, I would not be purchasing this with the earmuffs.

4. Reindeer Pajama's $28.
This contains one pair of pink slippers, one pair of comfy flannel bottoms, one long sleeve shirt, and one pair on antlers.

5. I am going to set aside an extra $20 for any exclusive things that catch my eye.

I have saved up several AG gift cards from about 2 years ago, because I have been wanting to do this for my birthday for sooo long. This way, I will not have to bring any cash, except for the extra $20 for exclusive items.

<3 Reagan

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys it's Reagan, sorry I'm not posting on the normal thingy, my computer just keeps on like not evem letting sign into different things, so it's annoying me. Just thought I'd let you guys know, and when my computer is working better, I'll post!

    <3 Reagan

    ReplyDelete