Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thank You!

Hi Guys it's Reagan. I hope you checked out my youtube account. Also, if you tried to wash your dolls hair that's great. I really wanted to thank all of you for just basically just giving this blog a shot. I'm really happy with already the number of people that have visited this blog. Yes Cayla and I had an awesome time at the Washington D.C. AG Store. We were out of town visiting Maryland so we went. I got lots of stuff and the pictures we promise will be on very, very soon. I'm sooo sorry to keep you guys waiting but me and Cayla are in 5th grade (10 years old) and it's kind of hard to keep track of all the schoolwork. the next tip will be on hopefully tomorrow late in the afternoon. If you want help with different things to do/ to take care of your doll, you can send us an email at agdolltips@gmail.com or send us something in chat. We would really love to hear your thoughts. Also, if you want to know how to make something for your doll, again send us an email at agdolltips@gmail.com or in chat. Lastly, if any of you guys are self concious about being "too old" for your dolls then check out this link but ask your parents to watch it first. http://www.youtube.com/user/allenvid101#p/f/0/A6PEp2fCKfI PLEASE WATCH THIS!

             - Reagan   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment