Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone it's Reagan and I have some very important info again. It's Halloween today. Best holiday ever! At least my favorite, all though Christmas... wait sorry I just got very off topic. Anyways, I'm sooooo soooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry about Saturday. I was doing way to many things at once and then on Sunday I was at the football game. We won. I <3 RAVENS! Ok, but Halloween is a night of awesomeness. Send us pics of Halloween stuff and yeah. I wont be with K tonight cause we live like 20 minutes away from each other so i'm going with another close friend named Anastasia and it's still gonna be fun. I'llk upload pics I promise. Sorry this message was so short and terribly written but IT'S TIME TO TRICK OR TREAT!

       - Reagan   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment