Saturday, November 3, 2012

GOTY 2013 Saige

Okay so my post a few days ago was a little brief about Saige, girl of the year doll 2013. Here is a picture of her.






















I think that she is one of the most gorgeous dolls ever. With her blueish eyes, beautiful glossy and curly red hair, freckles, beautiful boots and dress, and great story, she will be and amazing seller. There's just one slight problem though, she looks almost identical to Nicki. Here is a picture of Nicki...

Problems

1. They look almost exact.
2. They both like horseback riding.
3. Same face mold.
4. Almost same eye color.
Slight different hair color, but exact style.
5. Both have freckles.








So that's what I think about her, but again I am in LOVE with her and her meet outfit, and the BOOTS! If this is the real thing there is a 99% chance of me getting her. Tell us what you think in the comments, or email us at agdolltips@gmail.com .

<3 Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment