Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Updates

Okay sorry for lack of stuff lately. I have been extremley busy because of drama (I have over 90 lines!!!) and yeah. Cayla and I are working on stuff that will come out soon. But also thank you for almost 1000!!! I have been working on a HUGE stop motion that will be uploaded when we reach 1000. Were at 920 right now. Okay also today is my birthday!!!! It's kind of boring though because my brother is ignoring me and didn't even say happy birthday and he's being mean and sitting in the basement. Also my mom and dad are at work so technically im home alone with my bro ignoring me. Luckly I'm skypign CAYLA!!! Anyways I'll show you guys everythign I got for my birthday when I get to open it all. Oh and if your wondering I turned 11 today. So yeah. It's also my first ever doll RJ's birthday. She is 5 years old now. But I like to say she's 11 too. So yeah again

<3 Wicked Witch of the West (AKA Reagan)

No comments:

Post a Comment