Saturday, November 5, 2011

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

Hey Guys Reagan here! I have awesome, fantastic, great, amazing, extroudinary news! Ok so I was messing around on ebay.com and I stumbled upon 18 inch boy doll wigs! So the bid had 4 hours left and so far no one has voted. So me and my mom bid .1 cents more then the starter bid. It ended up as $8.00. Plus $6.50 for shipping. In like two hours later I made another bid for $13.00 because I was sooooooooooooooooooooo nervous and worried. It was like 10 minutes before the bidding was closed and I noticed that there had been 2 more bids from the same person. Thank gosh the highest it went was $12.50. I was in the lead by .50 cents. It was 2 minutes before it was over and I was seriously freaking out. There was 10 seconds left and I was a bout to pee myself! I WON 5 BRAND NEW 18 INCH BOY DOLL WIGS! I'll post pics when I get them. Here's the link for the ebay thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment